All-in-one natural nourishment is one ingredient away! Especially with the summers setting in, your skin is asking for that extra layer of love and protection. Nothing beats the goodness of our good old coconut oil.
Summer skin with coconut oil
Healing your skin from within, natural coconut oil is a staple in every Indian household. Its overflowing goodness in the form of water, oil, butter, and DIY masks will leave you with a beautifully radiant glow. Ayurvedic wisdom refers to coconut oil as an elixir for skin nourishment.
Decode the secret of you can achieve the perfect and flawless summer skin using coconut oil. Here’s how it helps:
- One of the best benefits of coconut oil is its ability to seal the moisture and provide internal nourishment with a protective layer
- Rich in vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants, it keeps itching, dryness, and allergies at bay
- It is an excellent moisturiser with emollient properties, used as a body lotion, make-up remover, in your face mask, or even as a scrub
- Inherently relaxing and cool, it is ideal for massages and rejuvenation when heated
Using coconut oil in your skincare routine
Coconut oil, as you now see, is a great beauty staple and can be used for an array of beauty and skincare needs. These are some of the ways you can incorporate it into your beauty regime and the benefits of each:
- As the best body lotion for summer, coconut oil is rich in fatty acids like lauric acid which protect your skin with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This is an oil that is centuries old and known for its moisturising abilities, while hydrating your skin intensely.
- Coconut oil in a body butter provides relief from various skin conditions like eczema, irritation, and allergies. It creates a skin barrier that seals the moisture and locks it in, to soothe your skin and treat it.
- If you are looking for a natural make-up remover, look no further than coconut oil! It breaks down impurities as well as sebum and controls the excess oil in your skin. What’s more – it is also the perfect to clean your brushes before you rinse them in soap water!
- Quick tip: For those who are reading this and have oily skin, we recommend it as an initial cleanse, but follow it up with a mild cleanser right after to ensure all the excess oil is removed.
- As a lip balm and body scrub, it is your ideal remedy for dry lips and dry skin. Some Ayurvedic goodness in a jar is all you need to ensure your skin is soft, supple, and smooth in the summers.
- All-in-one hair protector? Coconut oil. Use it in the form of oil to strengthen your hair, in your shampoo for a magical cleanse, in your conditioner to deeply condition, or coconut milk in your hair mask to nourish, nourish, nourish!
Ready to use coconutty goodness for your skin? Enter, Coco Soul! Read on to know what we mean.
What could be better than coconut oil? Extra virgin coconut oil. Extracted from coconut farms, virgin coconut oil is 100% pure, all-natural, and Coco Soul’s Virgin King Coconut Oil is even 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben free and Made Safe certified. Here’s a quick guide to see how you can include coconut oil in your regimen and why.